Student application for the class of 2015-2017 is open now!!!
Class of 2017 (starting September 2015) Applicants should be:
- Born in years 1998 or 1999, currently in 10th or 11th grade upon application. Must be 16 or 17 year old during 2015.
- Very good students able to be independent learners and thinkers and study in English high level academic material associated with the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (www.ibo.org)
- With good spoken and written English (a strong advantage)
- With demonstrated significant community involvement or leadership activity
- Curious, and excited about learning in a different environment; open new experiences, cultures and people, able to practice tolerance through living and sharing with
peers from different cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds
- November 2014 – February 28, 2015: Online application, Recommendation letter from teacher/counselor AND extracurricular activity sponsor
- Applicant will receive notification of his/her status
- First Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee
- March 30th, 2015: First Round Final admission decision is released
- May 1st 2015: Second Round Applications are due
- May 2015: Second Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee
- June 1st, 2015: Second Round Final admission decision is released
Please ensure you follow these guide-lines for a successful registration process.
- Palestinian and Jordanian applicants please contact Dr. Nedal Jaiousi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMIS policy of selection and admission is based on merit and potential, with financial support provided on a need basis.
- Application form is only available online.
- Before submitting your application, ensure that your responses are correct and that you have filled all the required information on the form.
- After submitting the application you will receive a confirmation number by email. You must use this number in all inquiries or correspondence with the admissions office.
- By submitting your application you are indicating that the statements contained within it are true and accurate to your best knowledge.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – February 28th, 2015
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding the application process!