Student application for the class of 2015-2017 is open now!!!
First round application is finished! Students who wish to apply in Second Round may send their application by May 1st, 2015 (earlier applications hold higher chances of acceptance).
Class of 2017 (starting September 2015) Applicants should be:
- Born in years 1998 or 1999, currently in 10th or 11th grade upon application. Must be 16 or 17 year old during 2015.
- Very good students able to be independent learners and thinkers and study in English high level academic material associated with the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (www.ibo.org)
- With good spoken and written English (a strong advantage)
- With demonstrated significant community involvement or leadership activity
- Curious, and excited about learning in a different environment; open new experiences, cultures and people, able to practice tolerance through living and sharing with
peers from different cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds
- November 2014 – February 28, 2015 – First round: Online application, Recommendation letter from teacher/counselor AND extracurricular activity sponsor.
- February 28, 2015 – May 1st 2015: Second Round Applications
- Applicant will receive notification of his/her status.
- First Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee.
- May 1st, 2015: First Round Final admission decision is released.
- May 2015: Second Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee.
- June 1st, 2015: Second Round Final admission decision is released.
Please ensure you follow these guide-lines for a successful registration process.
- Palestinian and Jordanian applicants please contact Dr. Nedal Jaiousi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMIS policy of selection and admission is based on merit and potential, with financial support provided on a need basis.
- Application form is only available online.
- Before submitting your application, ensure that your responses are correct and that you have filled all the required information on the form.
- After submitting the application you will receive a confirmation number by email. You must use this number in all inquiries or correspondence with the admissions office.
- By submitting your application you are indicating that the statements contained within it are true and accurate to your best knowledge.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – May 1st, 2015
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the application process!