Student application for the class of 2015-2017 opens soon!
Palestinian and Jordanian applicants please contact Dr. Nedal Jaiousi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2017 (starting Sept 2015) Applicants should be:
- In 10th or 11th grade now; Must be 16 or 17 year old during 2015; Year of Birth 1998 or 1999
- Very good students able to be independent learners and thinkers and study in English high level academic material associated with the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (www.ibo.org)
- With good spoken and written English (a strong advantage)
- With demonstrated significant community involvement or leadership activity
- Curious, and excited about learning in a different environment; open new experiences, cultures and people, able to practice tolerance through living and sharing with
peers from different cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds
- November 2014 – February 28, 2015: Online application, Recommendation letter from teacher/counselor AND extracurricular activity sponsor
- February 2015: High-school midyear reports due
- End of February 2015: Applicant will receive notification of his/her status
- March-April 2015: First Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee
- April 30th, 2015: First Round Final admission decision is released
- May 1st: Second Round Applications are due
- May 2015: Second Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee
- June 15th, 2015: Second Round Final admission decision is released
Please ensure you follow these guide-lines for a successful registration process.
- Please visit here after November 1st, 2014 for link to our online application process.
- EMIS policy of selection and admission is based on merit and potential, with financial support provided on a need basis.
- Application form is only available online.
- Before submitting your application, ensure that your responses are correct and that you have filled all the required information on the form.
- After submitting the application you will receive a confirmation number by email. You must use this number in all inquiries or correspondence with the admissions office.
- By submitting your application you are indicating that the statements contained within it are true and accurate to your best knowledge.
The following are all needed application forms for submission, Please make sure you follow our procedure process (mentioned above).
Please post by regular mail all signed original documents and E-mail the application form to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE – May 1st, 2014
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the application process!