Student application for the class of 2014-2016 is now CLOSED!
Thank you to all our candidates from over 40 countries who applied. Congratulations to those who have been admitted.
Good luck to our Second Round applicants who are in the final process! Final results will be soon!
Palestinian and Jordanian applicants please contact Dr. Nedal Jaiousi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2016 (starting 2014) Applicants should be:
- In 10th or 11th grade now; Must be 16 or 17 year old during 2014; Year of Birth 1997 or 1998
- Very good students able to be independent learners and thinkers and study in English high level academic material associated with the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (www.ibo.org)
- With good spoken and written English (a strong advantage)
- With demonstrated significant community involvement or leadership activity
- Curious, and excited about learning in a different environment; open new experiences, cultures and people, able to practice tolerance through living and sharing with
peers from different cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds
- November 2013 – February 28, 2014: Online application, Recommendation letter from teacher/counselor AND extracurricular activity sponsor
- February 2014: High-school midyear reports due
- End of February 2014: Applicant will receive notification of his/her status
- March-April 2014: First Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee
- April 30th, 2014: First Round Final admission decision is released
- May 1st: Second Round Applications are due
- May 2014: Second Round Personal interview (Via Skype) with admissions committee
- June 15th, 2014: Second Round Final admission decision is released
Please ensure you follow these guide-lines for a successful registration process.
- Download, complete and E-mail back the Application Form in ENGLISH (w link) to email@example.com.
- Submit your last year report card and by February 2014 this year’s Mid-year report card (if not in English – an English translation must be provided). Report cards should be sent via scanned copy initially in order admissions has on file ASAP, then it can be sent via print copy later. Please send by post to EMIS, Hakfar Hayarok 47800, Israel.
- Submit minimum 2 letters of recommendation in English (from teacher, from school principal, and/or from extracurricular activity guide). Please send by post to EMIS, Hakfar Hayarok 47800, Israel. - Recommendation letter format
- Submit any other proof of your extracurricular activities (e.g., pictures, reports, news-articles, documents etc.) – if not in English than with English explanation. (could be by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to EMIS, Hakfar Hayarok 47800, Israel)
- Complete and submit both health forms - EMIS Health form Part A by students – parents | EMIS Health form Part B by student’s doctor
- Submit a legible photocopy of your passport or other official ID clearly showing your picture, date of birth and other personal details.
It is advisable to send all items (2-5) together in one envelope using registered mail.
- EMIS policy of selection and admission is based on merit and potential, with financial support provided on a need basis.
- Application form is only available online.
- Before submitting your application, ensure that your responses are correct and that you have filled all the required information on the form.
- After submitting the application you will receive a confirmation number by email. You must use this number in all inquiries or correspondence with the admissions office.
- By submitting your application you are indicating that the statements contained within it are true and accurate to your best knowledge.
The following are all needed application forms for submission, Please make sure you follow our procedure process (mentioned above).
Please post by regular mail all signed original documents and E-mail the application form to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE – May 1st, 2014
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the application process!